Welcome to WTFCoder

Welcome

Namaste Internet!

I am Dinesh Verma from Delhi, India. I a third year student of Bachelors in Technology Computer Science and Engineering. I am truly into programming and Blogging. I have been blogging since 2007 and Coding even before it.

My first encounter with programming was when i was in class 6th or 5th, when QBASIC was being taught to us. I loved it so much and i started creating small programs in it like KBC (Who Wants to be a Millionaire), etc.

Blogging is like an escape for me. It feels great when someone visits your blog and leaves a comment or shares your article. I feel proud because it make me feel that i am doing something useful and worthy.

WTFCoder is my attempt to merge both my interests. At WTFCoder i'll be posting some great programming tutorials along with some DIY or How-to tutorials. This is not only help me, but also a lot of other people.

If you want to support me then Subscribe to our Feed, or you can follow me on Twitter.

Leave a Reply

Search

Popular Posts